By accessing Title Box and its UWAL (the “System”), you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Title Box, LLC, and its officers, employees, members, managers, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Company”) did not write, devise, or otherwise create the documents, and contents of the documents, contained in the System. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the System, nor is the Company responsible for the accuracy or completeness of such information. You should not assume that the information contained in the system is error-free, nor should you rely on any of the information contained in the System. We are not lawyers, and nothing contained in the System constitutes legal advice or the practice of law.
- Any views, positions, advice, opinions, recommendations, endorsements, or representations contained in any of the documents on the System are not those of the Company. Before taking action based on any information gleaned from the System, we strongly recommend that you obtain independent verification of such information.
- You are not permitted to reproduce, broadcast, or publish (whether in whole or in part) any of the contents of the System for commercial purposes. You shall not create the appearance that you created all, or a portion, of any of the documents contained in the System.
- The Company does not guarantee that the contents of the System represent all alerts from all licensed title insurance underwriters.
- You agree that you shall not commence a legal action against the Company in any court other than the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, or a state court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania located in Philadelphia County or Montgomery Court. You hereby waive the right to seek or recover indirect, consequential, and/or punitive damages against the Company. You shall not bring any claim against the Company other than in your individual capacity. This means that you are waiving your right to bring a claim against the Company as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action.